Our Summer Internship Program is open to junior and senior college students and graduating seniors. It provides an opportunity to gain experience in a variety of Scholastic businesses.
General Information & Requirements:
- Our summer internship program runs 8 weeks and all intern positions are paid.(Housing and Travel Expenses are the responsibility of the intern.)
- Qualified candidates should be entering their junior or senior year of an accredited college or art school.
- All students must be in good academic standing and have strong computer skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- All interns must be able to work a 35 hour week.
Selection of Interns:
- Interns are selected on the basis of their academic standing, participation in extracurricular activities, and previous work and/or internship experience. Students with a demonstrated interest in publishing and/or media are highly desirable.
- Interns may be interviewed by telephone or at a Scholastic office. References may be requested
(While we appreciate your interest in Scholastic, only students under consideration will be contacted.)
How To Apply
The application process for our Summer 2014 program is now open. To see available internships, visit ourcareers and internships page, click on ‘Scholastic Job Search’ and enter ‘Summer Intern’ in the keywords search box. Click on the internship you want to apply for, and then on the ‘apply online’ button.
Summer intern applications are due by April 11.