Position: Research Intern
The Beverage Information Group, located in Norwalk, CT, is seeking a qualified intern to join our alcohol-beverage data research team. Our department produces quality reporting for major beverage industry companies and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of market research. This is a paid position; approximately 20 hours per week as needed.
Interested interns should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of quantative market research.
- Assist with the collection and compilation of research data from multiple sources.
- Conduct internet supplier and brand research.
- Assist with the entry of product orders.
- Provide support with preparation of syndicated and custom research studies.
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data.
- Update information in product database.
- Provide support for social media efforts.
The Beverage Information Group is looking for an undergraduate student in the Norwalk area who is majoring in Marketing, Research or related fields. Individual should enjoy data and research and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must. MS-Excel experience is required and familiarity with MS-Word or PowerPoint is a plus.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Mathematics.
Marina Velez, 203-855-8499, Ext. 2212