Media Rights Business Affairs Internship – Summer 2016 at ICM Partners
ICM Partners, the prominent talent and literary agency with offices in Los Angeles, New York, and London, has an internship opportunity in the Business Affairs Department of its New York office for the Summer of 2016. The main responsibilities for the internship will include, but are not limited to, vetting film/stage/book to film contracts, legal research, drafting amendments/agreements, handling minor negotiations and ad hoc projects. This is a great opportunity for law students to gain exposure to the legal aspect of being an agent and the entertainment world within a dynamic office setting.
- Must be an enrolled JD candidate
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Word, Excel and Outlook
- Availability to intern 4-5 days per week (or equivalent hours) during the summer semester
- Strong reader and enjoys reading for pleasure
- Knowledge of intellectual property and copyright law is preferred
This is a paid internship.
ICM Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All interested and qualified candidates please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: Summer Internship 2016 – Business Affairs.