Our final Link of the Week post for 2012 is here! This week we take a look at last minute holiday shopping and gift ideas, all designed for the book lover. From the frugal, DIY set to the indie unknown crowd, there’s something on these lists for even the grumpiest of the Scrooges. Take a look and enjoy New York for its best asset- SHOPPING!
- Best selling author John Green gives his recommendations on his popular blog, here.
- USA Today remarks on the popular trend of personalized books as gifts.
- Heavy on the cookbooks, Amazon recommends some holiday favorites.
- From Grandma to little brother, the Huffington Post has a list of gift-able favorites.
- The Content Marketing Institute delivers their guide for gifts for the marketing professional, something all of us publishing students could use!
- Go DIY! Check out this guide to create your own handmade books for that extra special someone.
- Or check out Martha Stewart’s crafts for book lovers!
- Jewelry, art, and other cool objects populate Page Pulp’s Ten Unique Gifts for Book Lovers post.
- Pace’s own marketing gurus dispel shopping myths on the Opportunitas Blog