Social Media Marketing Internship with Press4Kids, Inc.
Press4Kids is a publisher of daily news applications for young readers. We are a fun, fast startup digital publishing company seeks fresh talent to create content, spark dialogue and drive engagement online. Our belief is that children deserve a safe, age-appropriate tool to help them understand current events and to learn how those events affect the world around them. Highly interactive and engaging, Press4Kids aims to revolutionize the news experience and inspire a generation of children to become dedicated readers of the news — and well-informed global citizens.
Press4Kids, Inc. celebrates the learning experience every day on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media platforms. We’re looking for students to join our team and help us share the P4K story one gif, tweet, and video at a time.
• Write engaging content for social platforms
• Make videos go viral — across NYC, across the web, across the world
• Collaborate with team to design & execute integrated strategy
• Act as a brand ambassador for Press4Kids, Inc.
• Curate exceptional content that resonates within and beyond parents, teachers, and homeschoolers
Our DREAM INTERN has a combination of these Qualities:
• Outgoing, with a great sense of humor
• Eager to share the Press4Kids story
• Lives and breathes social media
• Stays abreast of news and trends in the digital media world
• Rapid adopter of new technologies & tools
• Comfortable receiving and delegating tasks as needed
• Actively takes initiative and is dedicated to projects big and small
The position will be divided as follows:
- CONTENT CREATION (research and writing posts)
- COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT + PLATFORM MANAGEMENT
- STRATEGY BUILDING
This is an UNPAID internship for a maximum of 25 hour a week. We promise to train you to be amazing researchers, social media marketers, and to help you reach your professional goals!
STILL INTERESTED? CONTACT Sam@press4kids.com with your resume and cover letter stating past experiences and why you want to work with us! Please let Prof. Denning know if you intend to apply at email@example.com.