|SPRINGER PUBLISHING COMPANY, DEMOS PUBLISHING|
|Springer Publishing Company and Demos Publishing seek an intern to work through the spring in our fast-paced marketing department. We are an independent academic, consumer health, and medical publisher with a growing books, journals, and digital publishing program.
Duties will include:
• Aid in developing weekly email marketing newsletters and promotions
• General office assistance
This internship is ideal for a college student interested in pursuing a career in professional and scholarly publishing. While gaining work experience, the intern will benefit from substantive experience and ongoing learning opportunities and mentoring from our staff.
|August-December, 9am-5pm, 2-3 days per week (days of week flexible and to be agreed upon).|
|• Current college student or recent graduate
• Self-starter with creativity and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team-player who can work with others
• Strong interest in marketing and publishing
• Good computer skills, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
|Stipend to be paid|
|Interested candidates should email :Liona Chan | Digital Content Marketing Coordinator
Springer Publishing Company|11 W 42nd St, 15th Fl|New York, NY 10036