Whether you’re just beginning classes in the program, or you’ve graduated already withe a Dyson degree, employment is probably something that you’ve been thinking about since before you graduated with your Bachelor’s degree.
With over 100 employers, the Fall 2014 NYC Internship & Job Fair on Thursday, October 2nd in the C Level Gym and Student Union, you have an opportunity to put yourself out there and possibly procure your dream job or internship! The event is scheduled to run from 2pm to 5pm, so come prepared to meet with hiring professionals in your field, with plenty of copies of your resumé to distribute.
Look out for the following companies who are looking specifically for Publishing students:
- Crain Communications, Inc. (Looking for Marketing Coordinator, Front End Developer)
- Discovery Communications (Looking for Sales Assistant, General internships, Communications Intern, Ad Sales Intern)
- Fever (Looking for Operations Associate, Marketing Associate, Intern, Copywriter Intern, Content Associate)
- Simon & Schuster (Looking for intern)
- The New York Musical Theatre Festival (NYMF) (Looking for Marketing Intern, Literary Intern, General Management Intern, Development Intern)
- Viacom (Looking for Internship)
- ZenithOptimedia (Looking for Media Trainee, Intern)
Be sure to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity!
Click here for a full list of employers who will be present at the fair.