Title: Coordinator, Special Projects
Department: Manufacturing & Production
Location: Burbank, CA
Special Projects Coordinator position supports the Director, Supply Chain Management & Logistics in ensuring the management of: special manufacturing print and premium projects; management of various supply chains and logistical movements; as well as compliance of purchasing policies. The Special Projects Coordinator also supplies information to the Director for analysis, research, reports and real-time costing of projects. Back-up the Special Project Administrator, in their absence.
- Minimum of one-year work experience in an office environment required.
- Previous work experience in a print production / purchasing / supply chain or logistics environment preferred.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Four-year college degree in related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with all levels of staff and management.
- Good organizational and follow up skills and attention to details required.
- Must be able to work in time-sensitive situations and be flexible to change required.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple project elements simultaneously.
- Must have the ability work overtime, as needed, required.
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel, required.
- Knowledge of file set up, maintenance and filing procedures.
- Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage
If you are interested in applying for the position, please contact Professor Jane Denning at email@example.com