PSYCHOLOGY TODAY Advertising/Design Internship
Job/Internship Type: Internship (Daily Stipend)
Company/Publication Name: Psychology Today
Location: New York, NY
Description: Psychology Today has an excellent opportunity for a few smart and talented advertising and/or graphic design interns at our office in NYC. We are a small staff, so you will be a key member of the team. Interns will be required to work 2 to 3 days per week.
- Working closely with the Associate Publisher, advertising staff, and art department on sales and marketing projects.
- Assisting our production department with print and online advertising preparation, as well as developing marketing materials.
- Outstanding professionalism and organization are a requirement.
- Working knowledge of or ability to learn programs quickly.
- Should be able to juggle several tasks at once and work autonomously.
Graphic design skills and prior experience in Photoshop and InDesign are necessary. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in publishing, advertising, or graphic design, along with strong editorial and writing skills. The position starts ASAP and will run into Spring of 2015, three or more days a week (full-time preferred), and include a small daily stipend.
– Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Payment: Daily Stipend
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume, cover letter, and two business or marketing related writing samples to Professor Denning at firstname.lastname@example.org.