Regan Arts, a division of Phaidon Global, is a fast-growth publishing and media business with a world-class staff of creative professionals. We are looking for bright, talented, and enthusiastic interns wanting to learn about the overall editorial, design, and publishing business.
ABOUT THE POSITION: This is a paid, full-time, temporary internship (3-6 months) that is designed to expose successful candidates to all facets of the publishing business while assisting our editorial, sales, marketing, design, and production teams.
Ideal candidates should have:
- An interest in the editorial process, design, digital and social media, and pop culture
- Enrolled in Pace MS in Publishing Program
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and the desire to learn
- Excellent writing skills
- Familiarity with the Chicago Manual of Style and InDesign is a definite plus.
Candidate(s) will be exposed to all or some of the following:
- Working directly with senior staff members to provide general administrative assistance;
- Working with editors to provide general editorial support on book projects across all genres;
- Working with the creative director on covers and interiors;
- Working with the production director and managing editor to manage workflow;
- Working with the sales director and/or our publicity and marketing team.
TO APPLY: For more information on how to apply, please e-mail Professor Jane Denning at firstname.lastname@example.org. Strong communication skills are essential for this internship. Please make sure your cover letter expresses clearly why you are interested in interning with us.