MEDIA COMPANY SEEKS INTERNS WITH SOCIAL MEDIA, MARKETING, PUBLISHING INTERESTS
Regan Arts, a division of Phaidon Global, is a fast-growth publishing and media business with a world-class staff of creative professionals. We are looking for bright, talented, and enthusiastic interns wanting to learn.
ABOUT THE POSITION: This is a paid, full-time, summer internship that is designed to expose successful candidates to all facets of the publishing business while assisting our design, editorial, and production teams. We are specifically looking for someone with an interest in digital marketing and a deep knowledge of social media.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An interest in social media and digital marketing, the editorial process, design, and pop culture
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and the desire to learn
- Excellent writing skills
- Familiarity with ALL social media platforms
- InDesign familiarity a plus.
Candidate(s) will be exposed to all or some of the following:
- Working directly with senior staff members to provide general administrative assistance
- Working with editors to provide general editorial support on book projects across all genres
- Working with the sales director and/or our publicity and marketing team
For further information on how to apply, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to Prof. Jane Denning at email@example.com. Strong communication skills are essential for this internship. Please make sure your cover letter expresses clearly why you are interested in interning with Regan Arts.