City Internships runs immersive career training programs for college students and recent graduates. They’re designed to expand participants’ horizons and get them job-ready. For each program, on top of hard and soft skill building at weekly career seminars, workshops and networking events, participants undertake an internship placement at one of our partner companies. Students and graduates develop real-world skills, build their professional network and fast-track their career.
- An eight week placement with a leading company
- Career seminars, skills workshops & networking events
- Social events & weekend excursions
- Local mentorship & 24/7 support
- Optional accommodation package
Watch the 2015 summer programs in action across London, Los Angeles and New York:
- London: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opWZqLrMAfc&list=PLoUdy5iU_7EQhgYdsFxB9GyROQoaGxoQu&index=1
- Los Angeles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzGpMITKpaI&list=PLoUdy5iU_7EQhgYdsFxB9GyROQoaGxoQu&index=3
- New York: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjWeHCqWadk&list=PLoUdy5iU_7EQhgYdsFxB9GyROQoaGxoQu&index=2
City Internships has received a record number of applications to the Global Internship Program from incredibly bright students. As a result, applications for the 2016 spring programs will be closing soon. Students interested in the summer programs are encouraged to apply sooner, rather than later. Places on the summer programs are filling quickly and the application process may close earlier than anticipated as a result.
Students can apply via: http://city-internships.com/apply/