Marketing Internship position provides an excellent learning opportunity for those interested in marketing. Strong preference will be given to applicants with a proven interest and experience with social media, writing, and editing. Applicants should be reliable, professional, and resourceful.
Length of internship: This is a paid, 20 hours per week position. The internship will last three months beginning as early as January and will run through the end of March
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) assisting the digital marketing team in:
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to)
- Social media management– LinkedIn & Slideshare
- Writing/editing (marketing materials, press releases, web site content, etc.)
- Assistance in the creation of power point presentations, proposals etc
- Writing, editing, and generating ideas for blog posts
- Planning and executing outreach to bloggers to coordinate with marketing campaigns
- Editing and posting content on social media platforms
- Requires a bachelor’s degree. Preference to current post-grad enrollment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Knowledge and use of social media platforms especially Slideshare & LinkedIn. Be creative with an eye for design
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and work within deadlines
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams
Interested students should contact Professor Denning: firstname.lastname@example.org