The International Computing Center (ICC) is searching for a Communications Aide Intern for this current Spring 2017 term. The ICC works within the UN to provide information technology and communication services through the organization’s systems.
- Assist with communications strategy design and implementation
- Build documents, templates, and presentations
- Collaborate with internal departments to deliver marketing collateral
- Assist in curating news, sales sheets and information briefs
- Demonstrated interest in IT (but “techie” skills not needed per se)
- Familiarity, interest, and expertise in digital technologies
- Professional writing skills and some experience with technical and business writing
- Well‐developed design skills
- Experience with SharePoint or other web content management desirable
Anyone interested in applying should email a one one-page summary of your education, interests and any relevant experience indicating the reference number of the internship vacancy to: firstname.lastname@example.org.