Seeking Content Assistant Intern
Launched in February 2015, Radish is Netflix for serials where readers can enjoy premium serialized stories based on bite-sized episodes suitable for 10 minutes on a smartphone. It is a digital update of the Victorian idea of the serialized novel. After 3 free chapters, mobile micro-payments provide access to ensuing episodes so that audiences may secure instant gratification after a cliffhanger ending.
• Attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• A collaborative work ethic
• Keen interest and knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation
• Curiosity, enthusiasm, and eagerness to learn
• Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
• Reviewing writer submissions
• Assisting writers and publishers in uploading their backlist titles and original serials on Radish writer’s web
• Selecting backlist titles appropriate for uploading on the platform
• Selecting stories from the platform for frontpage curation and coming up with curation ideas
• Assisting with editorial and marketing scheduling
• Creating content marketing blog posts
• Assist with contracts, royalty statements, and author correspondence as needed.
• Processing author applications through Submittable by evaluating manuscripts, writing samples, and online serials on Wattpad
• Answering author and reader questions via Groove
• Reviewing reader reports and coming up with product and policy ideas to solve those concerns
• Drafting concise language for FAQ, email templates, and customer service descriptions on platform
• Tracking the progress of authors on the platform and inputting related data into Excel
• Analyzing data and author feedback to take note of what best contributes to an author’s success, and relaying those tips through email correspondence
If you are interested in this position, feel free to apply via LinkedIn.