Hello M.S. in Publishing students! We hope that you had a great Fall semester and are looking forward to the holiday break. Here is a little reminder of upcoming Spring events and opportunities that you should be aware of:
- The Mentoring Session with Bette Rockmore is happening for those students who are graduating in the Spring. Interested applicants should apply by February 1st, 2019. To learn more about this opportunity, click here.
- The Edgell Scholarship application, which can be found on this post, is due on February 25th, 2019. A great time to work on this would be over the winter break! The scholarship is awarded to two students for $1,000 each!
- The Spring Student Orientation is February 4th, at the Midtown Center. Free pizza for new (and old!) students. Come join us and meet your fellow classmates.
- Spring Break: March 17th- 24th.
- The Eliot Schein Lecture is on Thursday, March 28th. Amy Astley, editor-in-chief of Architectural Digest, will talk about her career.
- The Alumni & Student Reception is on Thursday, April 11th. It’s a great time to network and party a little.
- The Distinguished Professor Lecture by Yahdon Israel is on April 25th.
A reminder that all students are expected to attend these events. Make sure to mark these days on your calendar and look for an upcoming post about an opportunity to go to the Beijing book fair this summer!