On May 21st, Strand Bookstore will be holding a panel called the Secrets of Publishing and will feature Deborah Landau and Susan Shapiro. Editors, agents, and authors will be in attendance to give the inside scoop on publishing poetry, fiction, YA, nonfiction, essays & articles.
Susan Shapiro, New School writing prof and author of several books including Byline Bible, will moderate as NYU Creative Writing MFA director, Deborah Landau, discusses Soft Targets, her newest volume of poetry. Also in attendance will be:
- Noah Ballard, literary agent at Curtis Brown LTD
- Peter Catapano, New York Times editor and author of Modern Ethics in 77 Arguments
- Deborah Garrison, Knopf/Pantheon editor and author of The Second Child
- Dream Jordan, author of Love Me or Miss Me
- Literary agent Ayesha Pande
Admission: Purchase of a Signed Copy or $15 Gift Card grants one admission
Time: 7:00PM to 8:30PM, doors will open 30 minutes ahead of time
Location: Strand’s Rare Book Room, located on the 3rd floor at 828 Broadway and 12th Street.