Interested in learning about the publishing industry from experts in every department, all in one evening?
On Monday, March 7, 2022, we will have 9 industry professionals from Atria Books-Simon & Schuster, participating in our Mentoring session exclusively for MS in Publishing students.
Join us for this event, where you’ll get the opportunity to connect with Mentors from various aspects of the publishing industry.
RSVP to email@example.com by February 25. In your RSVP, let us know your top five mentor choices and we’ll do our best to pair you with them, but we may match you up with other mentors as well.
This year, our mentors are:
- Nicholas Ciani: Senior Editor
- Zoe Harris: Publicity Assistant
- Elizabeth Hitti: Editorial Assistant (former Marketing and Publicity Assistant in London)
- Karlyn Hixon: Marketing Director
- Jade Hui: Editorial Assistant
- Lara Jones: Associate Editor at the Emily Bestler Imprint of Atria
- Gena Lanzi: Senior Publicist
- Katelyn Phillips: Marketing Manager
- Raaga Rajagopala: Marketing Assistant
To ensure you get the most out of this unique experience, students should do some research on the Mentors to get a better idea of who they’d like to speak to and come prepared with thoughtful questions about their role in the industry. We’ll let you know who you’ll be speaking to in a follow up email once you have RSVP’d.
Keep in mind, many of our Mentors have been working in publishing for some time and have many other areas of expertise than what is reflected by their job titles. Do some research—you’ll see!
Speed Mentoring will take place on Monday, March 7, from 6 pm to 7:30 pm on Zoom. We’ll send out Zoom access instructions closer to the date.